Possible ranges of application:
Wind measuring, weather stations, radio towers
Flexible tube masts
30 meter, does not need foundation, installation time one day.
50 meter, does not need foundation, installation time maximum two days.
65 meter, does not need foundation, installation time two to maximum three days. Flexible due to modular construction: this 65 meter mast can be extended to 85 meter with a standardized building block system in a fast way and for a reasonable price.
85 meter, does not need a foundation, installation time two to maximum three days.
100 meter, does not need a foundation, installation time three to maximum four days.
115 meter, does not need a foundation, installation time three to maximum four days.
125 meter, needs a foundation. In individual cases moveable foundation can be used. Installation time about one week.
From a mast height of 125 meter on individual production according to your demand.
- Administrative pre-work concerning the building permission etc. can be carried out by STAHLBAU IHNEN
- No special supply line for electricity or water and no special road accesses are necessary
- All masts are developed in-house at STAHLBAU IHNEN. We dispose of a broad experience.
- Reference projects all over Europe
- Long service-life due to full galvanization
- When losing the measuring equipment, e.g. due to lightning strikes, the mast can be inserted in a very short reaction time, laid down, re-equipped and installed again.
- Letting independent of standing time
- Planning of cooperation projects reduces costs, especially for long transport routes. This is why we organize our transport units in a way that we are able to transport up to four measuring masts and the total installation material with one transport.
Mast production for standard types or according to individual requirements.
Ground examination with certified earth-anchor testing device. (We determine the holding capacity of the ground thus saving expensive ground expertise and time.)
- Assembly of the mast segments on site
- Equipping the multi-function mast with wind measuring technology (on request)
- Erecting and telescoping
- Anchoring and adjusting, rope pretension check
- Dismantling or site change
- Maintenance of delivered masts
- Storage of temporarily unused masts